Are you seeking a company that lives and breathes precision automation and values hands-on technical expertise in designing, building, and servicing world-class automated machinery for medical device manufacturers?
Are you looking to join a company where you can practically apply your education in a technically challenging high-precision, high-volume production environment? A place where junior and experienced engineers and technicians work collaboratively together in the same location to design and build highly customized, one-of-a-kind machines for some of the world’s best and most innovative companies?
Are you wanting to join a company that will continue to invest in your professional development throughout your career and offer you opportunities to work with other technical experts around the world?
At this automation company, they are a customer-focused organization that knows the importance of having teams comprised of collaborative, knowledgeable, innovative, and highly skilled employees. Their customers rely on our employees to bring technical innovation and creative thinking to their projects every day to collaboratively overcome their greatest technical challenges.
They develop, produce and market automation and machining systems that enable extremely precise and productive manufacturing processes.
Working in our state of art 80,000 square foot production facility in Denver you’ll enjoy an innovative world-class facility and atmosphere. And with connections to our other offices around the world, our global footprint means you’ll be learning from the best technical experts around the world, not just in Denver or the United States.
- Responsible for making fabricated components parts to the prints provided within the allocated time and meeting Fabrication quality and delivery requirements
- Support company goals, values, and operating principles
- Identify issues with drawings and work with Engineers to correct drawings as required
- Propose cost-effective solution for machining the parts
- Develop the knowledge and skills required to continuously improve the time and cost to manufacture the components
- Flexible and able to remain highly organized and confidential while addressing diverse responsibilities.
- Intermediate to an advanced working knowledge of CNC programming machine
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong ability to function in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent analytical skills and solid aptitude with numbers.
- Knowledge of machining machines and CNC programming
- Must be open to programming, high mix/low volume
- Experience with Laser Cutting Machine
- Knowledge of HAAS and Master CAM
Shift Times: MUST BE OPEN TO NIGHT SHIFT .... Monday-Friday 4 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Location: Englewood, Colorado and does require on-site working conditions
Salary: $26-$35 per hour. Overtime paid and great benefits package
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips