Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client, Skan, to find their next DevSecOps Engineer.
Industry: Computer Software
Title: DevSecOps Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA or Remote
- Deploy and manage infrastructure and applications via code, CICD pipeline and Kubernetes..
- Contribute to the development, improvement and operational management of Security Operations, Monitoring and Incident Response practices, processes and solutions.
- Create, document and implement SIEM best practices.
- Build and support Cloud Infrastructure Security
- Monitor product cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities
- Support planned and Risk Assessment (e.g. Threat and Risk Analysis) of cloud and systems
- Build up and maintain capabilities to support privacy requirements for sensitive data
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems. Utilize monitoring tools to identify issues, resolve and/or escalate to development.
- Develop metrics to measure performance against initiatives and report on those to stakeholders.
- Ensure we have highly available and secure infrastructure with appropriate automation, monitoring, intrusion analysis, and incident response.
- Propose changes to existing policies and procedures to ensure operational efficiency and regulatory compliance.
- Stay informed and lead the evolution of our continuous delivery systems on Cloud.
- Collaborate with the product development team to ensure there is a convergence of business, technical and security requirements; liaise with management to align existing technical installed base and skills with future architectural requirements.
- Develop and coordinate roadmaps across security, engineering, and IT functions to ensure all goals are in sync and cross department dependencies are managed.
- Represent Skan’s platform to clients and prospects.
- Work with leadership across all teams to own and oversee compliance initiatives including SOC2, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and associated federal and state privacy laws.
- Implement, Own, monitor and report on compliance with security policies (such as SOC2 and HIPPA), as well as the enforcement of policies.
- 5+ years of hands on experience
- Experience with provisioning and deploying SAAS-based applications in Azure
- Passion for solving operational technical challenges with scalable automated solutions to technical challenges
- Azure Certification in Security - Specialty
- Deep knowledge of security/operations infrastructure including network infrastructure components (routers, firewalls), vulnerability management tools, IDS/IPS, SIEM, WAF, etc.
- Deep understanding of CI and containerization
- Commitment to improvement
- Experience leading an operations organization of some form; SecOps, DevSecOPs, DevOps
- Experience with security laws and frameworks such as SOC2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, HITRUST, FedRAMP, PCI-DSS, and others
- Start-up or fast-growing company experience is a plus
Skan is a cognitive technology startup redefining business process discovery to empower large enterprises to uncover, untangle, and unleash their business processes. Skan’s vision is to be the foundation for operational intelligence and the fabric of the future of work.
We are assembling a team of iconoclasts and innovators who thrive in a collegial and collaborative environment. If you are interested in working on an AI-powered platform and redefine business process discovery and management, join us in our journey. Our headquarters are in San Jose, CA, and a development center in India. In cases of exceptional talent, we are remote-friendly and are happy to speak to talent anywhere in the world.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado based, premier headhunter, RPO and employment agency; recruiting and searching the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips