Riderflex is a global recruitment firm and business advisory company specializing in three core competencies, executive recruitment, advisory services, and emerging leadership talent.
Because we are still a growing STARTUP, this position will start as a 1099/Contractor working on hourly rates and commissions. It is currently a fully REMOTE, 40 hours per week opportunity!
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include coordinating our hiring process, sourcing qualified candidates, and applying advanced interviewing techniques. You’ll help our clients find and hire the most talented people for their open technical roles.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple searches to bring the best talent to each role and partner with hiring teams to assess short and long-term hiring requirements
- Meet with managers and HR to discuss their hiring needs and formulate strategy; design and coordinate the hiring process
- Post job ads on professional sites, job sites, and social media
- Create and implement innovative sourcing strategies to identify and attract high-quality candidates and build talent pipelines that include diverse candidates
- Screen resumes for qualified candidates.
- Conduct initial phone screens
- Schedule interviews for internal team and clients
- Select and present qualified candidates to hiring teams
- Advise hiring managers to help them make better hiring decisions
- Communicate with candidates and clients promptly
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles
- Coordinate reference checks, drug tests, and background checks as required by clients
- Participate in recruiting events
- Help establish connections with professional groups, communities, and other organizations
- Communicate status and progress on open positions and provide strategic guidance to hiring teams; create reports on hiring progress and other recruiting metrics
Please note that this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Limited travel to company events is optional.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with proven success as a recruiter
- 2-3 years of experience recruiting for hard-to-fill, highly technical roles, Full cycle tech recruiter, Corporate recruiting background
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Psychology, Communications, or relevant field
- Experience with the recruiting lifecycle
- Familiarity with recruiting software (ATS) and Human Resource Info Systems (HRIS)
- Knowledge of effective hiring practices
- Strong communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Organization skills; ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft and Google Suite
- Critical-thinking skills
This is a chance to work for a fast-growing startup and work towards gaining equity in the company. Work remotely! Make your hours!
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado-based, premier headhunter, RPO, and employment agency; recruiting and searching for the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews with current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit nationwide for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services, including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn, so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!-
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips-