Chief Executive Officer
Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client to find their Chief Executive Officer!
Industry: Bio Life Science
Title: Chief Executive Officer
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
Reports to: Executive Team
The Chief Executive Officer provides leadership for all aspects of the company's operations, emphasizing long-term goals, growth, profit, and return on investment. Must be experienced in the arena of Analytical Labs.
Senior Analytical Chemist
- Oversees the ongoing operations of all divisions in the company.
- Manages and directs the company toward its primary goals and objectives.
- Oversees employment decisions at the executive level of the company.
- Leads a team of executives to consider major decisions, including acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, or large-scale expansion.
- Promotes communication and cooperation among divisions to create a spirit of unity in the organization.
- Works with the board of directors and other executives to establish short-term objectives and long-range goals and related plans and policies.
- Presents regular reports on the status of the company's operations to the board of directors and to company staff.
- Oversees the organization's financial structure, ensuring adequate and sound funding for the company's mission and goals.
- Reviews the financial results of all operations, comparing them with the company's objectives and taking appropriate measures to correct unsatisfactory performance and results.
- Ensures the company's compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards.
- Negotiate with other companies regarding mergers, acquisitions, or joint ventures.
- Serves as the company's representative to the board of directors, shareholders, employees, customers, the government, and the public.
- Performs other related duties to benefit the mission of the organization.
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
- Experience with an analytical lab setting.
- Experience within food and dietary supplements.
- Excellent managerial and financial skills and the ability to take leadership over any business operations area.
- Superlative communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate as a leader.
- Thorough understanding of management and financial practices in all areas and phases of business operations.
- Extensive professional experience in leadership roles.
- Education may vary; an advanced degree in business administration, finance, or law is preferred but not required.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits after 90 days
- 80 hours of Vacation PTO per calendar year (pro-rated during the first year and available after 90 days)
- Opportunity for annual bonus (assessed at annual review late November/early December)
Our Client is dedicated to the advancement of innovative, sustainable solutions derived from nature. Their primary goal is to improve the human experience through natural products or via pathways lent by nature. This company applies industry-leading capabilities across various areas, including practical materials, feedstock alternatives, health, and nutrition. They are a fully integrated biotechnology company focused on researching, developing, manufacturing, and distributing natural therapeutics and high-quality plant-based derivatives.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services, including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn, so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips