Company: Celerity Consulting Group
Title: Managing Director
Type: Full-Time, W-2
As a Managing Director, you will bring years of utility consulting experience to the organization where you will be primarily responsible for managing your practice area. This will include ensuring that projects and workflow are managed to the highest standards of quality and excellence, as well as building sustainable client relationships within the gas and electric industry. You will work collaboratively with company leadership to build your practice to target goals over time, in terms of both project revenue generation and resources required to support the work.
- 10-15+ years of experience specifically in gas & electric utility consulting
- Established practice book of business
- Extensive project management experience
- Strong domain and subject matter expertise
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and client skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of the utility industry in a consulting capacity
- Achieve company growth projections and targets in a dynamic and competitive environment
Celerity Consulting Group offers a competitive, comprehensive benefit package:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Medical, dental, vision & disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings account
- 401k Plan + matching
- Work life balance with PTO, company holidays, leave of absence and flexible work schedules
- Employee referral program
- Professional development
- Charitable contribution match
About Celerity Consulting Group
Celerity Consulting Group is an information management consulting firm that helps companies, law firms, regulated entities, and public agencies resolve their litigation, risk and compliance, and restructuring challenges. They are a woman-owned business, certified by the CPUC Supplier Clearinghouse and each member of our senior management team has 15 to 20 years of relevant experience and includes thought leaders and testifying experts. Collectively, they have been helping clients in a wide variety of sectors since 1986.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado based, premier headhunter, RPO and employment agency, recruiting and searching the top talent for staffing your teams. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies: recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips