Account/ Business Development Manager (Healthcare)
- (Multiple states)
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Title: Partner Success Manager
Location: New Hampshire/Vermont/Maine
Reports to: Chief Growth Officer
Direct reports: No direct reports
Type: Full-Time, W2, Salaried with competitive benefits package
Our client, PursueCare is an exciting and rapidly growing, integrated telehealth addiction and behavioral health treatment startup. PursueCare is looking for a driven, passionate, self-starter to join their Partnership Development Team. The Partner Success Manager will focus on customer acquisition by cold calling new potential clients, client referrals, and/or web leads physically in the assigned community. This person will work with clients during the sales process through transition to customer success as well as ongoing partner management.
- Develop and grow existing and new partner relationships
- Develop strong business relationships with prospective partners in your market
- Locate and secure business from new referral sources
- Develop and maintain a strategic plan to initiate and grow relationships with primary referral targets defined by leadership
- Work collaboratively with partner staff to increase appropriate referrals to the PursueCare platform
- Establish and maintain prioritized lists of target prospects and keep up to date progress in our CRM
- Train and educate partners clinical and administrative staff on how to refer patients on the portal and via the PursueCare app
- Ongoing support to active partners
- Understand partners patient referral process for SUD needs and effectively communicate PursueCare as a viable option
- Assist with program implementation and training to ensure quick program launches
- Drive utilization from active partners
- Conduct regular partner check in meetings to ensure partner satisfaction
- Share and present utilization and quality data regularly
- Continually seek opportunities to improve services and grow relationships
- Collaborate with leadership, operations, and marketing to create collateral and content to support new initiatives and campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3-5 years selling/customer service experience, preferably in healthcare settings (primary care, clinics, physician groups, and hospitals)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or relevant experience
- Direct experience working with providers, medical office staff or health care administration a plus
- Prior experience in the substance use disorder treatment field preferred
- Excellent computer skills and a demonstrated comfort with technology.
- Excellent and thoughtful verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Drive to take ownership to meet professional obligations
- Ability to juggle and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Desire to learn and grow with our company - to put in the time, focus and effort necessary to advance to the next level of their career
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Results oriented, resourceful problem-solver, comfortable working in a high growth, fast paced, and demanding environment
- Customer focus (internal and external) with a strong customer service attitude
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Work includes extended periods of time at a desk and computer screen.
- May be required to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
- Dynamic, energetic start-up company
- Lots of support and collaboration across the company
- Work from home option
10-25% depending on the needs of the PursueCare
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PursueCare offers an extremely competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits package and work-from-home/remote opportunities for certain positions. PursueCare offers full-time employees unlimited paid time off to allow our team members to properly recharge, competitive salaries, bonus opportunities, equity opportunities, and affordable health coverage with company contributions. PursueCare is headquartered in Middletown, CT which is coincidentally right smack in the middle of Connecticut. They pledge to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PursueCare is a startup, technology-enabled healthcare management services organization that is addressing the opioid epidemic with an intelligent, convenient, and stigma-free telehealth treatment platform that creates a better experience and outcomes for healthcare providers and patients alike. As traditional opioid addiction treatment models have failed to provide enough access and lasting outcomes for patients, states continue to push for innovative solutions to serve the overwhelming need, particularly across rural and underserved areas. Our vision to improve access to opioid addiction care and promote better patient engagement/outcomes by providing convenient, private and stigma-free telemedicine services through a virtual network of on-demand prescribing physicians, addiction counselors, and clinics, as well as other recovery resources and dedicated addiction pharmacy services, right through a browser or smart phone app.
PursueCare’s platform offers telehealth video conferencing, marketing, care coordination, billing, HER, reporting, partnerships with referral sources for patients in need of recovery intervention, and ancillary services to addiction treatment practioners and clinics. We offer greater access and engagement with private, stigma-free, medication-assisted treatment (“MAT”) programs and evidence-based protocols, increasing the likelihood practioners will be able to treat more patients, more consistently, with better outcomes.
Steve Urban, CEO of Riderflex’s interview with Nick Mercadante, CEO and Co-Founder of PursueCare
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado based, premier headhunter, RPO and employment agency; recruiting and searching the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips