HR People Teams Operations Manager
- Full Time
Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client, mParticle, to find their next HR People Team Operations Manager
Title: HR People Teams Operations Manager
mParticle is growing fast and so is our People team. We know that the backbone of any People team is operational excellence, taking the noise out of the system and making everyone’s job easier. That’s what we need in our first Operations leader. You'll develop and execute our overall strategy for operational excellence for the People team function. This includes all of our HRIS systems and processes, compensation & benefit administration, compliance and immigration, People team analytics and reporting. We need a person who knows how to build for scale and is also hands on - being willing to roll up their sleeves and able to move between strategic and tactical easily. You’ll be a key leader on the People team and we can’t wait to welcome you aboard.
How you’ll Make an impact:
- Ensuring the development and documentation of our People processes
- By maximizing all of our systems, automating what needs to be automated for operational efficiency
- You’ll ensure data integrity, building trust that we can drive decisions by the insightful data provided by the People team.
- By building a strong team and contributing to the overall leadership of the People team through your wisdom, knowledge and experience.
- You’ll drive the creation of our standard reporting package & dashboards that provide the insights needed for excellent decision making
- Your team will be responsible for the administration of FMLA, Workers Compensation, ADA, and leave of absences across multiple geographies.
- Partnering with our compensation consultant and benefits broker, you’ll be responsible for the ongoing administration of our compensation and benefit programs, ensuring they are both competitive and compliant.
- And lots more!
- 6+ years of experience in HR operations, policy development, and HR transactions with at least 3 of them as a manager in HR Operations.
- Deep knowledge and experience with HRIS systems including maximizing and automating functions such as performance and talent management, compensation review, etc.
- A track record of building strong workflows and policies in a multi-state, global company that are aligned with the organizational culture and ensure compliance, fairness, and equity for all.
- Experience managing compensation and benefit programs.
At this time, mParticle will not be sponsoring visas for this role.
What’s in it for you:
- 100% company paid health care (medical, dental, vision) for employees enrolled in our baseline plan with affordable cost sharing options for your dependents. We make certain you’re protected, have the options you need for care, and that it’s affordable for all.
- If you’re enrolled in our high deductible plan, we fully cover your deductible through annual Health Savings Account contributions which are yours to keep. This is for both individuals and for those with dependents.
- A truly flexible work environment with unlimited vacation, 11 paid company holidays, and quarterly mental health reboot days. This also includes a hybrid work model that provides you the opportunity to design your work in ways that support you and your family.
- Free mental health coverage through our partnership with BetterHelp which provides you and your dependents with unlimited counseling sessions - all at no cost to you.
- An ownership culture where everyone receives stock options and can fully participate in mParticle’s success.
- Parental leave for maternity (12 paid weeks) and paternity (6 paid weeks) and real encouragement to take that time to bond as a family.
- Generous wellness programs, learning and development opportunities, pet insurance for our furry family members, and so much more!
- Here at mParticle we embrace the differences that make us unique. We are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect and celebrates an array of backgrounds and perspectives.
mParticle is the leading independent customer data platform. We are focused on the infrastructure layer of a Company’s growth stack. Developers, engineers, product managers and marketers choose mParticle to simplify the flow of customer data between systems and applications, breaking down data silos and improving customer experiences. We work with big players and small, fueling the customer success of brands like Starbucks, NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb. We’re growing fast and offer smart, talented individuals an opportunity to be high impact players as we scale and achieve our vision for being the world leader in this space. We care deeply about culture and our people, creating a place where you can do your best work and love doing it!
Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and one of Wealthfront Career Launching companies of 2021!
We're growing fast and looking for experienced people managers to join the team! The mParticle data pipeline is a critical extension of infrastructure for some of the biggest brands and their engineering teams, processing and delivering 10+ billion daily requests at low latency.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado based, premier headhunter, RPO and employment agency; recruiting and searching the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips