Company: Enphase Energy
Industry: Renewables and Environment
Title: Logistics Coordinator
Location: Boise, ID
Reports to: Senior Logistics Manager
Type: Full-Time, W-2
Their mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all!
Today, their intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with their award-winning smart battery technology, they engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems, starting with developing their own semiconductors, electronics, system solutions, mobile apps, and even cloud solar design services. To date, they have produced more than 36 million microinverters that make up more than 1.5 million homes across 130 countries!
Like their customers, their innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. they are one of the fastest-growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of their teams has a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase they are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing innovative technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations they wish to serve. They are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of their shared energy future.
They are seeking a Logistics Coordinator who will work in the Enphase Supply Chain Team, more specifically in the North American Transportation / Logistics team.
- Routing and handling domestic shipments including our offshore markets (Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Bermuda, Virgin Islands).
- Assists Distribution and Logistics Manager in analyzing available loads and routes to maximize efficiency and profitability of the department.
- Process routine customer information in support of transportation, billing, and/or collection efforts.
- Daily monitoring of shipments.
- Works with carriers on resolving warehouse and other logistics issues.
- Confirm charges from service providers as needed.
- Maintain familiarity with conditions that need special and accessorial charges and ensure that all costs and charges are complete and accurate.
- Key account transportation coordinator for Enphase's top customers.
- Identifies root causes of service failures, recommends solutions, and implements recommendations.
- Initiates carrier claims for lost and damaged freight and research claim documentation through Customer Service, the DC, and carrier direct contact to bring claims to conclusion.
- Perform miscellaneous job functions to assist with operations, sales efforts, contracts, and billing.
- Prepare and execute SOP's and SOW's.
- Audits and codes invoices for all North American FTL, LTL, and Parcel carriers.
- Must be a college graduate with a B.A. or B.S. degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in the Transportation or Freight Forwarding industry.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, internet, web-based, and job-specific software applications required.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Excel is a must!
- Candidates should have the ability to plan, organize and manage multiple projects and set priorities.
- Ability to develop and use collaborative relationships to accomplish work goals; develops individual relationships by listening, sharing ideas, and appreciating others' efforts required.
- Applicants must possess the ability to maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition; handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and the organization.
- The successful applicant will read, analyze, and interpret highly complex regulations and procedures, and respond to common inquiries or complaints.
- Applicants must possess the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of customers and employees.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance (STD) & Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits (AD&D)
- Voluntary (Optional) Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies: recruiting, consulting and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!-
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips-