Director, Partner Solutions Engineering
- Full Time
- Senior Manager/Supervisor
Industry: Information Technology/ Customer Data Platform
Title: Director - Partner Solutions Engineering
mParticle is expanding and adding to the technical team! They value their partners just as they value their customers. mParticle’s Partner Solutions team sits within their larger Solutions - sales engineering, professional services, and support, team and provides similar solutions/technical support to the business development team, as well as their technology partners (e.g. Amplitude, Braze, Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Tiktok). The Partner Solutions team supports their partners in the development and maintenance of their integrations with mParticle, and also enables mParticle teams such as Customer Success, Product, Sales, Solutions, and Support in mastering the customer data ecosystem.
As Director of Partner Solutions Engineering, you will be responsible for leading the partner solutions engineering team. Reporting directly, to the SVP of Solutions and Technical Services, you will be a key member of the Solutions leadership team and help drive technical excellence in mParticle’s interactions with our customers and partners.
- Attract, develop and motivate a team of Partner Solutions Engineers, continually educating and holding your team accountable to agreed upon goals
- Establish and own Partner Solutions team KPIs
- Effectively write the partner solutions playbook, including organization design, staffing model, and execution
- Partner across mParticle teams - Business Development, Customer Success, Product, and Sales to ensure the team is delivering value for customers, internal stakeholders, and partners.
- 4 year undergraduate degree
- 5 - 8 years of experience leading, with direct reports, an externally facing technical team: implementation, technical account management, sales engineering, channel solutions, etc.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with a cross functional group of stakeholders, and the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- A hands on approach to problem solving with a always willing to roll up the sleeves attitude next to your team
- Impeccable written and verbal communication ranging from technical stakeholders to C-suite executi
At this time, mParticle will not be sponsoring visas for this role
What’s in it for you:
- 100% company paid health care plans (medical, dental, vision) for employees. 75% paid for dependents
- Flexible work environment with unlimited vacation, 15 company holidays, and quarterly mental reboot days
- Employer funded HRA/HSAs, Stock options, Wellness Programs, Commuter Benefits, Learning and Development opportunities, paid leave and pet insurance…and so much more!
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work three years in a row and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 200+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips