Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client, Archway Housing & Services, Inc., to find their ‘Property Manager!
Company: Archway Housing & Services, Inc.
Industry: Non-Profit Sector; Housing and Community Development
Title: Property Manager
Location: Denver, Colorado
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Direct reports: No direct reports
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Archway Communities has a family-like atmosphere of experienced, creative and passionate individuals who work hard every day to serve the adults and youth who reside in our communities. We are a progressive, forward thinking organization committed to providing access to affordable housing, food security and the supportive services people need to thrive. Archway Communities is growing, poised to at least double our portfolio over the next 3 years.
Does this all sound like what you have been looking for? We encourage you to apply and find out if Archway Communities is your next home.
See what people are saying about Archway Communities by visiting our Newsroom!
Archway Housing & Services, Inc. offers medical and dental insurance benefits in addition to competitive compensation within the nonprofit sector!
In the role of Property Manager at Archway Housing and Services, this individual is responsible for the day-to-day on site operations of apartment buildings under the Archway Housing & Services, Inc. Responsible for quality services to the residents and efficient operation of the properties’ physically, economically, and socially. The properties managed have the same regulatory requirements and challenging resident populations. The property is a permanent supportive housing building with 50 units.
- Maintains resident accounts receivable ledgers. Codes and approves invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains resident records to comply with appropriate affordable housing regulations
- Collects rent and other income, makes bank deposits and forwards receipts to the Accountant/Office Manager
- Prepares and delivers notices to residents as needed. This includes, but is not limited to: 3-day nonpayment of rent, eviction, and collection notices
- Oversees the timely preparation of apartments for rental and delegation of tasks to maintenance staff
- Manages the leasing process end-to-end, from initial application to move-in of new tenants. This includes, but is not limited to, orientation of applicants to the property and the rules/regulations of Archway Housing & -Services, Inc.
- Follows and enforces all fair housing and local landlord and tenant laws and regulations
- Effectively markets the property to ensure budget compliance and positive community image of the property
- Ensures that the property meets financial performance goals set forth by the organization
- Manages customer service requests and ensures timely and satisfactory completion
- Maintains property maintenance logs and inventory of supplies or delegates the task to other staff
- Maintain and monitor resident accounts’ receivable ledgers
- Monitor and maintain financial statements and budgets
- Responsible for the overall physical conditions of the property
- Collaborates with site team and residents to create and strengthen a healthy community, facilitate on site communications, and monitor property goals
- Prepares and submits all necessary reporting to the appropriate individuals and agencies. This includes long form occupancy and demographics report that is due twice a year, monthly rental register, vacancy report as needed, continual update of moving out reports.
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Two more years of managerial/supervisory or administrative experience
- Training in property or Real Estate Management
- Professional training may substitute for experience
- Previous property management experience
Archway Housing & Services, Inc. offers competitive salary as well as medical and dental insurance benefits!
About ‘Archway Housing & Services, Inc.
The mission of Archway Housing & Services, Inc. is to change lives by providing housing and related supportive services that engender a safe environment and teach community skills for families with low to moderate incomes.
Our goal is to build healthier communities by offering quality affordable housing with services that enhance the social and economic well-being of families in Metro Denver.
Our inclusiveness initiative, funded through The Denver Foundation, is part of our effort to build our organizational capacity by focusing on how we can continue to effectively address the need for affordable housing in a diverse community.
Archway Housing & Services, Inc. pledges to not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or military status in any of its activities or operations.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies: recruiting, consulting and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips