- San Diego, CA
- Full Time
- Sales & Business Development
- Mid Level
Riderflex is posting this job on behalf of Xendee, any applicants will be sent directly to their team and are not part of the Riderflex recruitment process.
Xendee is a rapidly growing cleantech software company on a mission to drive the future of microgrid development. We are focused on developing and delivering the best-in-class intuitive microgrid decision support SaaS platform that will be a key enabler for the expansion of the commercial microgrid market.
Our mission is to give our customers the right tools to dramatically accelerate their microgrid development project timelines by providing robust technoeconomic evaluations early in the design process that also serve to ensure the bankability of those projects. We approach our mission with renowned technical leadership, a focus on customer service, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
As Account Manager, you will work within a newly formed Sales team to establish, grow, and maintain sales and partnership opportunities.
Reporting to our Chief Business Officer, this role is based out of our San Diego office, but open to remote for the right candidate.
What you’d be working on:
- Source new partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Build long-term relationships with clients from onboarding to advising them throughout their customer lifecycle
- Own the full sales cycles, from prospecting to closing to meet quarterly quotas
- Confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own upsell and cross-sell
- Prospect and research new partnership opportunities by maintaining and expanding an organized pipeline
- Create and perform presentations to prospects and existing accounts
- Possess an excellent ability to think innovatively to create incredible user experiences in designing and operating nano-grids for residential customers
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in Sales, preferably in a SaaS startup
- STEM degree and/or experience working for a technical company or startup
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in high volume cold calling and preparing technical reports
- Ability to effectively work in a cross-functional environment and collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to be an independent contributor
- A focus on building strategic relationships with customers
- Experience with building – we frequently modify and evolve our processes and we’re looking for people who are adaptable and can contribute through their accumulated wisdom
- Experience with a Sales CRM: HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.