Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client, Valyant Ai , to find their next IoT Engineer!!
Company: Valyant Ai
Title: Internet of Things Engineer
Location: Denver, Colorado
Direct reports: N/A
Type: Full-time, W2
Compensation- $120,000-$150,000 salary- depending on experience.
Internet of Things Engineer
About Valyant AI
Valyant AI has developed an artificial intelligence platform that can automate customer service for multiple industries, including restaurants, hospitality, healthcare, financial services, and more. We are currently in the process of beta testing our order-taking AI with several major restaurants and expect to scale rapidly in 2021. You can find examples of our platform at valyant.ai.
Why Valyant AI:
- We’re working on something that does not exist and inventing new solutions every day
- Our company is set to grow exponentially with talented engineers like yourself
- Engineering first organization where each engineer owns their part of our service-based platform
- We work in an agile environment and every day you’ll be presented with extremely difficult and intellectually challenging problems
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Experience building, deploying, and managing fleets of connected IoT or Linux devices
- IoT device management services such AWS IoT core, AWS green field or other service experience
- Experience with message brokers such as MQTT, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ and/or hosted services
- Linux administration experience including working with custom linux distributions
- Some C/C++ experience preferred
- Excited about pushing technology to create something that has never been done before
- Experience with web-sockets or related real time based communications
- Passionate about developing a service based applications where performance is measured in microseconds
- Security focused engineering background
- A team player who understands how to build solutions with interdependent services
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Design, architect and implement large-scale AI technologies
- Take ownership of your code, we believe in you to make the best decisions
- Develop technical specifications based on input from product management
- Input in the hiring and integration of new engineers as the team grows
- Support the development team with daily code contributions
- Push an early stage high growth startup to succeed
- Compensation, including salary, benefits and stock are negotiable based on experience.
Listen to the CEO of Valyant Ai, Rob Carpenter, on the Riderflex Podcast: https://youtu.be/EC3e-Z0JM2g
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado based, premier headhunter, RPO and employment agency; recruiting and searching the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips