Inside Account Manager
Company: Enphase Energy
Industry: Renewables and Environment
Title: Inside Account Manager
Location: Boise, ID
Reports to: Director of Sales Operations
Type: Full-Time, W-2
Enphase Energy is the fastest-growing inverter company in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart, and safe - increasing the energy harvest of solar panels by up to 25 percent. Their microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As they continue their exciting growth, they are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next-generation solar technologies. Their work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
The Inside Account Manager serves as a primary business contact for transactional customer efficiency ensuring a smooth operational customer interface on designated accounts. The IAM (Inside Account Manager) co-owns client satisfaction with the sales DAM (Distribution Account Manager) and is measured primarily on expedient closure to customer issues and client satisfaction scoring.
The Enphase Energy IAM provides excellent customer service to accounts, representing client needs, and advocating organizational responsiveness and quality of service. In addition, the IAM builds a strong working rapport with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
This position is responsible for key client communications, issue resolution, and compliance to our client service level agreements across product, credit, and service delivery:
- Familiar with EDI order processing.
- Familiar with Oracle Manual order processing.
- Familiar with Robot Process Automation order processing.
- Reviews exception requests to product, credit, and service delivery (including variations to ship instructions, changes to reservations, expedited requirements, etc.).
- Ensures quality standards and client expectations are met and or exceeded.
- Monitors minimum order quantities, minimum order size, lead time forecasting, PO provision, and validation of any special requested T&C terms and conditions.
- Monitors order statuses from arrival through booking and work to eliminate Entered Not Booked orders.
- Adheres to order documentation policies, maintains all required records, and keeps trackers updated.
- Interfaces between customer and Shipping and Logistics for tracking, miss-deliveries, short deliveries, etc.
- Helps process, monitor, and control shipping windows, allocation assignments, and pull-ins/push-outs.
- Ensures client issues are dealt with professionally and expediently, informing the Distribution Account Manager and/or Director of Sales Ops as needed.
- Assists with the closure of contracts and T&C agreements for new and existing clients. (To limit any hold-up in shipping).
- Approves Change Orders and invoices in accordance with reservation and logistics standard rule sets.
- May assist with payment collections when customer order ‘hold’ status is dependent on receipt of payment.
- May work across international boundaries with offshore liaisons for accounts that overlap territories.
- Work within the constructs of key sales processes and procedures, including reporting and program compliance and tracking, tracking of key customer inputs required for supply chain management including forecasts for SFDC (Sales Force.Com), and customer POS (Point of Sales) and inventory reporting, and looks to ensure the adequacy of product replenishment is achieved.
- Act as customer advocate and voice of the customer to represent the client's interests across Enphase.
- Assist or lead new customer onboarding.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and internal sales operations. management, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Acts as SME (subject matter expert), that can efficiently respond to and expedite issue resolution on multiple/varying fronts.
- Provide regular input on all account activity and weekly status and call reports
Experience and Skills: (Minimum qualifications required for the job)
- Three plus years of call center experience preferred.
- Proven Account Management skills required to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- 2-3+ years’ experience including 1-2 years of Account/project management experience
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.)
- Motivated, goal-oriented, persistent, and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Experience with CRM – SFDC (Sales Force.Com) a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
Bachelor’s degree required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance (STD) & Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits (AD&D)
- Voluntary (Optional) Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies: recruiting, consulting and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!-https://www.
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips-