eDiscovery Account Executive
Company: Celerity Consulting Group
Title: eDiscovery Account Executive
Type: Full-Time, W-2
As an eDiscovery Account Executive, you will play a key role in growing our practice group by developing relationships with law firms, corporations, and governmental entities to drive revenue and meet annual sales goals. You will be expected to leverage existing relationships as well as perform basic sales activities, including prospecting, cold calling, and attending industry events and other networking activities. You will be supported by our dynamic and dedicated project management, forensic, and operations teams who have a proven track record of success.
- Possess a strong understanding of eDiscovery workflows and software programs and have a willingness to learn Celerity’s proprietary product offerings.
- Have an existing book of business and is already the primary relationship manager with decision-makers at law firms, corporations, or government clients.
- Demonstrate the ability to generate new business and develop new customer relationships.
- Work with clients and internal teams to identify project scope and define the best solution and approach.
- Demonstrate consulting value, such as revising workflows resulting from changes to project scope or parameters.
- Develop and deliver formal sales presentations to various audiences.
- Be forward-thinking and identify areas for growth or refinement as well as develop new sales initiatives.
- Provide regular reports to the senior management team on sales outreach, progress, and results.
- Coordinate and/or participate in regional marketing events.
- Be free of any non-compete clauses from previous employers.
- In lieu of direct sales experience, we are also looking for eDiscovery professionals who have deep client relationships in the industry. Our ideal candidate would be a talented individual who can help Celerity drive new businesses using their established client contacts.
- A minimum of 2-5+ years of eDiscovery-specific sales experience
- A proven track record of not only meeting but exceeding revenue goals
- An existing base of a law firm, corporate, and/or governmental clients; contacts in the Puget Sound or San Francisco Bay Areas are a plus
- Relativity Certified Sales Professional (RCSP) certification is a plus
Celerity Consulting Group offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, vision & disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings account
- 401k Plan + matching
- Work-life balance with PTO, company holidays, leaves of absence, and flexible work schedules
- Employee referral program
- Professional development
- Charitable contribution match
About Celerity Consulting Group
Celerity Consulting Group is an information management consulting firm that helps companies, law firms, regulated entities, and public agencies resolve their litigation, risk and compliance, and restructuring challenges. They are a woman-owned business, certified by the CPUC Supplier Clearinghouse and each member of our senior management team has 15 to 20 years of relevant experience and includes thought leaders and testifying experts. Collectively, they have been helping clients in a wide variety of sectors since 1986.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado based, premier headhunter, RPO and employment agency, recruiting and searching the top talent for staffing your teams. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies: recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips