Are you seeking a company that lives and breathes precision automation and values hands-on technical expertise in designing, building and servicing world class automated machinery for medical device manufacturers?
Are you looking to join a company where you can practically apply your education in a technically challenging high-precision, high-volume production environment? A place where junior and experienced engineers and technicians work collaboratively together in the same location to design and build highly customized, one-of-a-kind machines for some of the world’s best and most innovative companies?
Are you wanting to join a company that will continue to invest in your professional development throughout your career and offer you opportunities to work with other technical experts around the world?
At this automation company, we are a customer-focused organization that knows the importance of having teams comprised of collaborative, knowledgeable, innovative, and highly skilled employees. Our customers rely on our employees to bring technical innovation and creative thinking to their project every day to collaboratively overcome their greatest technical challenges.
We develop, produce and market automation and machining systems that enable extremely precise and productive manufacturing processes.
Working in our state of art 80,000 square foot production facility in Denver you’ll enjoy an innovative world-class facility and atmosphere. And with connections to our other offices around the world, our global footprint means you’ll be learning from the best technical experts around the world, not just in Denver or the United States.
- The accurate electrical build of systems.
- Installation duties as required
- Meeting or exceeding the project budget and timeline
- Following Project Management direction on prioritization
- Flexibility and the ability to remain highly organized and confidential while addressing diverse responsibilities.
- Ability to make sound decisions independently and within a team setting.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Ability to follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of industry accepted wiring practices and components typically used in industrial machinery.
- Basic knowledge of National Electrical Code (NFPA 70 and NFPA 79)
- Basic understanding of electronic circuits and basic components such as resistors, capacitors, and transistors.
- Ability to wire and build electrical panels according to the electrical drawings.
- Ability to redline electrical schematics
- Ability to mark-up electrical drawings using industry standard symbology in the event of changes or suggestions for improvement.
- Ability to fabricate simple plates and brackets typically used to mount and attach
- electrical components to panels and machinery.
NICE to Have's:
- Ability to read North American and European format electrical schematics that are typically used in industrial machinery.
- Basic understanding of European electrical standards and CE marking requirements.
Location: Englewood, Colorado and does require on site working conditions
Salary: $26-$28 per hour. Overtime paid and great benefits package
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!-https://www.
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips-