Jr. Machine Operator
Company: Olistica (Advanced Nutrition)
Industry: Dietary Supplements, Botanical Products Manufacturing
Title: Junior Machine Operator
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Reports to: Senior Machine Operator/Supervisor
Compensation: up to $20/hour depending on experience.
Advanced Nutrition's Machine Operators install, maintain, and operate machinery. They must have a strong understanding of the machines they work with. Machine Operators may work with mechanical or computer-operated equipment. They must be technically inclined and be able to properly utilize tools and machinery. Since problems with machinery may arise, Machine Operators must be able to analyze situations and find solutions. Candidates for this position should be detail-oriented and willing to learn. Machine Operators should be able to follow instructions, work with others, and help ensure that all safety regulations are followed.
- Responsible for setup and operation of all machines.
- Prep Index, Bosch, TES, and Semi-automatic machine for production.
- Pour Powder into Hopper.
- Pour capsules into the rear cap hopper.
- Run the machines according to SOP.
- Count the first 10,000 capsules for weight reference.
- Bag & Label Capsules.
- Weigh individual caps every 15/30 minutes for QC.
- Expedite bagged capsules to package area.
- Ensure machines are performing at peak performance.
- Monitor machines for irregularities in machines' mechanical processes.
- Monitor machines for irregularities of capsules, weight, holes, or issues with filling.
- Diagnose problems, and readjust parts for smooth operation.
- Breakdown/disassemble machines for cleaning at the required time per machine.
- Assemble machine and sanitize to prep for production.
- Responsible for equipment, supplies, and tools for the department.
- Responsible for running machines at full capacity.
- Perform periodic checks on output.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures.
- Responsible for producing quality products.
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Ability to use basic measurement tools (Electronic Hand Scale).
- Ability to work well as a team member.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Technical skills.
- Mechanical skills.
- Will complete training certification on all machines.
- Will complete training certification on Machine Breakdown/Clean and Reassembly.
- Display a high level of attention to detail.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- Medical Benefits
- Vacation PTO
The Olistica Life Sciences Group is dedicated to the advancement of innovative, sustainable solutions derived from nature. Their primary goal is to improve the human experience through natural products or via pathways lent by nature. Olistica companies apply industry-leading capabilities across a range of areas, including practical materials, feedstock alternatives, health, and nutrition. They are a fully integrated biotechnology company focused on the research and development, manufacturing, and distribution of natural therapeutics and high-quality plant-based derivatives.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!-https://www.
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips-