Engineer Project Manager
Are you seeking a company that lives and breathes precision automation and values hands-on technical expertise in designing, building, and servicing world-class automated machinery for medical device manufacturers?
Are you looking to join a company where you can practically apply your education in a technically challenging high-precision, high-volume production environment? A place where junior and experienced engineers and technicians work collaboratively together in the same location to design and build highly customized, one-of-a-kind machines for some of the world’s best and most innovative companies?
Are you wanting to join a company that will continue to invest in your professional development throughout your career and offer you opportunities to work with other technical experts around the world?
At this automation company, we are a customer-focused organization that knows the importance of having teams comprised of collaborative, knowledgeable, innovative, and highly skilled employees. Our customers rely on our employees to bring technical innovation and creative thinking to their projects every day to collaboratively overcome their greatest technical challenges.
We develop, produce and market automation and machining systems that enable extremely precise and productive manufacturing processes. Working in our state of art 80,000 square foot production facility in Denver you’ll enjoy an innovative world-class facility and atmosphere. And with connections to our other offices around the world, our global footprint means you’ll be learning from the best technical experts around the world, not just in Denver or the United States.
Purpose of the Job / Role
• Responsible for the successful execution during all project phases of client projects; including delivery time, quality, cost, and customer satisfaction
• Responsible for supervising the project team members to meet project expectations.
• Responsible for leading different activities and resources of a project with the support of the functional manager.
• Responsible for providing on-time updated project financial information, and status reports at executive meetings or as requested.
• Lead and supervise assigned projects during all project phases while maintaining effective communication with customers.
- Lead and supervise all project team members with a focus on the project’s budget, schedule/delivery time, and risks
- Responsible for the successful design of all mechanical activities to meet the budget and time expectations as defined in the project proposal and cost sheets
- Responsible for accurately and timely reviewing the Mechanical Engineering documentation package assigned to each customer project
- Responsible to meet the budget and deadline of pallets, critical stations, and all systems.
- Supervise Software Design specifications with the project’s Control Engineer and PE/ME
- Support Validation team to create and test validation package per customer’s specifications
- Must be able to manage all suppliers, including systems vendors, for all technical aspects including equipment buy-off, and Inform Director of Customer Projects of project delays, risks, costs, deadlines,
- Collaborate with other Project Managers and Functional Managers to streamline activities and share technical difficulties.
- Share projects with other Project Managers when asked.
- Support debugging phase with the support of the Mechanical Technician Manager
- Lead validations activities during Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)/ Site Acceptance Tests (SAT)
- Experience managing high-speed, precision assembly automation projects
- Knowledge of precision link transfer systems
- Responsible for $3-4 Million dollar project levels
- Extremely experience in customer relationships and communications
- Ability to estimate material and functional department labor relating to the project change order.
- Experience with leading and supervising projects during all project phases including concepting, Mechanical, and Controls Engineering, Procurement, Assembly, and implementation of complex assembly systems.
• BS in Mechanical Engineering degree or 11 years of relevant working experience
Location: Englewood, Colorado and does require on-site working conditions
Salary: (95,000- 110,000K per salary) Overtime paid and a great benefits package
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!-https://www.
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips-