Are you seeking a company that lives and breathes precision automation and values hands-on technical expertise in designing, building and servicing world class automated machinery for medical device manufacturers?
Are you looking to join a company where you can practically apply your education in a technically challenging high-precision, high-volume production environment? A place where junior and experienced engineers and technicians work collaboratively together in the same location to design and build highly customized, one-of-a-kind machines for some of the world’s best and most innovative companies?
Are you wanting to join a company that will continue to invest in your professional development throughout your career and offer you opportunities to work with other technical experts around the world?
At this automation company, we are a customer-focused organization that knows the importance of having teams comprised of collaborative, knowledgeable, innovative, and highly skilled employees. Our customers rely on our employees to bring technical innovation and creative thinking to their project every day to collaboratively overcome their greatest technical challenges.
We develop, produce and market automation and machining systems that enable extremely precise and productive manufacturing processes.
Working in our state of art 80,000 square foot production facility in Denver you’ll enjoy an innovative world-class facility and atmosphere. And with connections to our other offices around the world, our global footprint means you’ll be learning from the best technical experts around the world, not just in Denver or the United States.
Responsible for vision engineering of equipment during the design, assembly and debug phases of any Corporation Denver projects
- Generate quotes based on requests from the Applications Engineering Department
- Properly utilize the vision test bench to find the best configuration for a check using sometimes new approaches
- Support Mechanical Engineers during the design process
- Generate the electrical discussion document
- Conduct Rp3 with customers independently
- Perform setup, debug and fine tuning of vision systems
- Support Mechanical Engineers and Mechanical Technicians for debug modification on the production floor
- Provide validation support on the production floor as needed
- Support project teams in the Internal Acceptance process
- Generate standard vision documentation
- Review vision documentation from other projects
- Support project teams in the Factory Acceptance Tests
- Join ‘Lessons Learned’ meetings with the project teams
- 2 to 3 years of experience working in vision systems
- Experience working with Cognex or Keyence systems preferred
- Experience in industrial or manufacturing would be preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge in vision 2D hardware and software, as well as lightings and lenses
Location: Englewood, Colorado and does require on site working conditions
Travel: Travel as needed for the company
Salary: 65,000- 72,000 Overtime paid and great benefits package
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!-https://www.
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips-