VP of Retail Sales
- Kearny, NJ
- Full Time
- Sales & Business Development
Company: My Obvi
Title: VP of Retail Sales
Location: Kearny, NJ (Not Remote)
Reports To: CEO
Direct reports: 0
Compensation: $80k-$120k, plus bonus and commission
Are you passionate and looking to join a company that is making super-high quality, crazy-researched health and wellness products? Are you looking to get out of the typical corporate grind and join a small team all working collectively on the same mission? Maybe you're looking to take that next step in your career, but your current company isn't on the same page. Obvi is looking for YOU! Seriously, they are.
Obvi is looking for a VP of Retail Sales. In this position you will be responsible for developing relationships with key accounts including Target, Walmart, Sam's Club, and Rite Aid. You will manage these accounts while slowly building your team around you. You will work hard, you will have fun, you will be a part of something BIG.
- Responsible for sales revenue for new and existing national accounts
- Build, develop, and manage a rockstar sales team including brokers, independent, and company reps
- Work closely with product development to ensure product's success
- Prepare and deliver line reviews and customer presentations
- Ability to develop new business and grow existing accounts
- Ability to travel as needed, including limited international travel
- Thrive and have fun in a startup environment
- Startup company experience required (it takes a different breed)
- Experience selling directly to national retailers (Target and Walmart preferred)
- Experience working with brokers and independent reps
- Experience wearing many hats and wearing them in style
- Free Lunch
- Friday's are WFH
Obvi's founders are dedicated to bringing regenerative ingredients in delicious drinks to the market. The variety of products offers tastes for everybody - making it the obvious choice for our customers that want to do something beneficial for their hair, nails, skin, bones, and gut health - instead of just drinking mostly harmful products.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex:
Riderflex is a national, Colorado based, premier headhunter, RPO and employment agency, recruiting and searching the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies: recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips