Sales Operations Analyst (Meridian)
Company: Enphase Energy
Industry: Renewables and Environment
Title: Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Meridien, ID
Reports to: Director of Sales Operations
Type: Full-Time, W-2
The Sales Operations Analyst will support key decision-making for the Sales Operations organization and support the Americas Sales Region. They will be responsible for supporting core business processes, order management on multiple platforms, order fulfillment, delivery, and customer communication throughout the process. Business analysis and reporting of content as well as the owner of proper execution and improvement of the processes.
The candidate will interact with both senior management as well as functional experts from IT, finance, logistics, and business personnel of all levels and should have strong business acumen and technical know-how. Candidates should be comfortable in a fast pace environment and have a strong desire to grow their skills and responsibilities. Solar industry experience or a passion for improving worldwide sustainable energy goals is preferred.
- Business Intelligence/Analytics support to the Americas Sales Operations Group
- POS, Direct Sales, and Channel Inventory Analysis
- Support reporting out for Rolling 6 Quarter (R6Q) forecasting
- Supply allocation planning for our customers
- Analytics support for Americas backlog and revenue management
- Transition business process for both B2B centric to B2C
- Ad hoc business discussion and decision making
- Coordinate with logistics team & carrier for customer shipments
- Maintain quality dashboard/log for shipment issues
- Manage Orders, Reschedules, returns, and cancellations in the OM system
- BS/BA in Business Management, Math, Engineering, or Marketing preferred
Experience and Skills: (Minimum qualifications required for the job)
- 3+ years of sales operations/market intelligence experience preferred
- Working knowledge of the solar industry/market preferred
- Customer Service or Insides Sales experience preferred
- Advanced skills with Excel and data manipulation. QlikView, Tableau, and SFDC experience
- Highly organized with a strong focus on follow-through and results
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint preferred and more generally Microsoft office
- Order Management Software Experience, Oracle/SAP preferred
- Deal with ambiguous situations and work effectively within a team
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance (STD) & Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits (AD&D)
- Voluntary (Optional) Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
About Enphase Energy
Enphase Energy is the fastest-growing inverter company in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart, and safe - increasing the energy harvest of solar panels by up to 25 percent. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, install, and manufacture next-generation solar technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado based, premier headhunter, RPO and employment agency; recruiting and searching the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!-https://www.
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips-