Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client, mParticle, to find their next Remote Senior Product Designer.
Industry: Information Technology/ Customer Data Platform
Title: Remote Senior Product Designer
What you'll do:
- Drive UX strategy in your product area and define the best path of execution.
- Lead designs from beginning to end and translate business strategy, requirements, and research insights into features that improve and simplify complex workflows for multiple personas.
- Develop a deep understanding of users and their problems by conducting in-depth UX research.
- Ensure constant user advocacy, iterative delivery of value, and steady improvement of the product’s current experience.
- Prototype and test ideas to quickly assess viability, then measure the success of your solutions during and post implementation.
- Collaborate with other designers to make their work and the whole team better. Provide your team and stakeholders with feedback and support and continuously challenge their assumptions.
- Craft flows and wireframes and translate them into well-thought-out interfaces and smooth and intuitive interactions.
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to ship the best possible product within given scope and constraints.
- Effectively communicate ideas, advocate for our users, and defend design rationale to cross-functional stakeholders and leadership.
- Continuously assess our current team and company inefficiencies, and call out opportunities for improvement. Deliver ideas and solutions to measurably improve both.
- Create a positive impact on functional and cross-functional teams and the company by providing support and coaching, improving team efficiency and processes, and spreading design thinking.
You’ll be a great fit if you...
- Have 5+ years of product design experience at software technology companies.
- Take ownership of your work and approach difficult challenges with humility.
- Bring a strong sense of empathy and a user-centric approach to design.
- Use data and research to inform and defend your design decisions.
- Operate in a highly technical environment and have experience translating complex design patterns into simple solutions.
- Comfortably lead UX research sessions (e.g. usability tests and user interviews).
- Are able to articulate, pitch, and defend your design rationale to leadership and facilitate discussions around your process, explorations, and outcomes.
- Are a strong team player and believe cross-functional collaboration is essential to the discovery and delivery process.
- Understand the technological constraints and possibilities that bring your designs to life.
- Seek to constantly improve yourself and the company and are excited to proactively contribute to and improve team processes, workflows, and values.
- Strive in a dynamic, rapidly changing startup environment.
- Believe in teamwork and honest and respectful communication.
What’s in it for you:
- 100% company paid health care plans (medical, dental, vision) for employees. 75% paid for dependents
- Flexible work environment with unlimited vacation, 15 company holidays, and quarterly mental reboot days
- Employer funded HRA/HSAs, Stock options, Wellness Programs, Commuter Benefits, Learning and Development opportunities, paid leave and pet insurance…and so much more!
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work three years in a row and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 200+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
Security is of paramount importance at mParticle and is baked into everything we do. We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Security Engineer to help us continue to iterate and innovate quickly while maintaining the highest standards of security.
Our clients include marketing and engineering functions for some of the largest mobile apps and sites in the world and our platform processes nearly one third of the world’s smartphone traffic.
We value both breadth and depth of knowledge and you will have the ability to influence every area of our security posture. Our ideal candidate will have well-rounded security knowledge, strong software engineering skills, and an ability to think both defensively and offensively.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance and Operations.
Who we are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips