Enterprise Customer Success Manager
- Full Time
Riderflex has been hired by our client, mParticle, to find their next Enterprise Customer Success Manager!
Title: Enterprise Customer Success Manager
mParticle is looking for a Customer Success Manager to work with our rapidly growing customer base that includes some of the world’s best consumer-facing brands. Our Customer Success team is tasked with strengthening and expanding our relationships at all levels of the client organization.Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client, mParticle, to find their next Enterprise Customer Success Manager!
The Customer Success Manager possesses a clear understanding of the partners' organization and their overall business strategy, and has frequent dialogue with key stakeholders. The CSM drives expansion of data-driven use cases and up-sells platform products and features. In order to do so, the CSM should possess the ability to understand a customer’s business needs & articulate the value of an enterprise platform to collect and connect data for consumer-focused initiatives.
The CSM is a highly collaborative individual who works closely with mParticle’s Solutions Consulting, Sales & Product teams to provide client feedback and influence our product roadmap. Success in this role is defined by client retention, expansion and satisfaction.
- Act as primary business point of contact for mParticle’s clients and serve as a trusted consultant to optimize and expand use cases through the mParticle platform.
- Understand and assess client requirements, marketing strategies and growth drivers to create ongoing plans for achievement.
- Understand client organizational structures and interface at all levels to drive maximum adoption.
- Manage the client partnership experience from onboarding onward. Lead customer engagements including strategy sessions, training, and formal QBR meetings to provide ongoing value.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by collecting and structuring client feedback & working closely with internal teams to prioritize requests.
- Minimum 3 years customer-facing experience
- Proven track record in a consulting role and customer-facing environment. Ability to leverage your business acumen to assess client needs and drive adoption.
- Industry experience is desired, with familiarity in mobile, data-driven marketing and SaaS solutions for marketing.
- Ability to set and execute on priorities within a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Expertise in leading meetings with strong presentation skills.
- Excellent collaborator, with the ability to engage across multiple teams to drive an outcome.
- Desire to be a key player within a strong team focused on exceeding client expectations.
At this time, mParticle will not be sponsoring visas for this role.
What’s in it for you:
- 100% company paid health care (medical, dental, vision) for employees enrolled in our baseline plan with affordable cost sharing options for your dependents. We make certain you’re protected, have the options you need for care, and that it’s affordable for all.
- If you’re enrolled in our high deductible plan, we fully cover your deductible through annual Health Savings Account contributions which are yours to keep. This is for both individuals and for those with dependents.
- A truly flexible work environment with unlimited vacation, 11 paid company holidays, and quarterly mental health reboot days. This also includes a hybrid work model that provides you the opportunity to design your work in ways that support you and your family.
- Free mental health coverage through our partnership with BetterHelp which provides you and your dependents with unlimited counseling sessions - all at no cost to you.
- An ownership culture where everyone receives stock options and can fully participate in mParticle’s success.
- Parental leave for maternity (12 paid weeks) and paternity (6 paid weeks) and real encouragement to take that time to bond as a family.
- Generous wellness programs, learning and development opportunities, pet insurance for our furry family members, and so much more!
- Here at mParticle we embrace the differences that make us unique. We are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect and celebrates an array of backgrounds and perspectives.
mParticle is the leading independent customer data platform. We are focused on the infrastructure layer of a Company’s growth stack. Developers, engineers, product managers and marketers choose mParticle to simplify the flow of customer data between systems and applications, breaking down data silos and improving customer experiences. We work with big players and small, fueling the customer success of brands like Starbucks, NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb. We’re growing fast and offer smart, talented individuals an opportunity to be high impact players as we scale and achieve our vision for being the world leader in this space. We care deeply about culture and our people, creating a place where you can do your best work and love doing it!
Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and one of Wealthfront Career Launching companies of 2021!
We're growing fast and looking for experienced people managers to join the team! The mParticle data pipeline is a critical extension of infrastructure for some of the biggest brands and their engineering teams, processing and delivering 10+ billion daily requests at low latency.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado based, premier headhunter, RPO and employment agency; recruiting and searching the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips