Human Resources Generalist
- Englewood, CO
- Contracted to Full Time
- Human Resources
Are you seeking a company that lives and breathes precision automation and values hands-on technical expertise in designing, building and servicing world class automated machinery for medical device manufacturers?
Are you looking to join a company where you can practically apply your education in a technically challenging high-precision, high-volume production environment? A place where junior and experienced engineers and technicians work collaboratively together in the same location to design and build highly customized, one-of-a-kind machines for some of the world’s best and most innovative companies?
Industry: Human Resources
Title: HR Generalist
Location: Englewood, Colorado
Reports To: VP of HR
Direct Reports: none
Type: W-2 Contract to convert to Full-time
Benefits: Yes - options are offered
- The HR Generalist is a critical part of a small HR team who will handle all aspects of payroll processing and various HR administrative and generalist tasks including HRIS maintenance, benefits administration, and onboarding. There is an opportunity to initiate and drive HR projects, be creative and create an engaged employee population.
- Must have comprehensive payroll knowledge with ability to correctly calculate multi-state pay based on hours worked, Overtime, PTO, holiday pay, deductions (taxes, healthcare benefits, 401k savings plans)
- Responsible for benefits administration, leave administration, and new hire paperwork
- Assist with all aspects of recruiting
- Partner with HR Director on a variety of HR tasks including employee engagement, culture development, and workforce planning
- 5 - 7 years of HR experience overall
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office Suite particularly Excel
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills and initiative through individual research and drive
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; written and verbal communication
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with all levels of the organization including remote locations
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, show adaptability and meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential issues objectively
Location: Englewood, Colorado and does require on site working conditions
Salary: $26-$40 per hour based on experience
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips