Electrical Designer II
Are you seeking a company that lives and breathes precision automation and values hands-on technical expertise in designing, building, and servicing world-class automated machinery for medical device manufacturers?
Are you looking to join a company where you can practically apply your education in a technically challenging high-precision, high-volume production environment? A place where junior and experienced engineers and technicians work collaboratively together in the same location to design and build highly customized, one-of-a-kind machines for some of the world’s best and most innovative companies?
Are you wanting to join a company that will continue to invest in your professional development throughout your career and offer you opportunities to work with other technical experts around the world?
At this automation company, we are a customer-focused organization that knows the importance of having teams comprised of collaborative, knowledgeable, innovative, and highly skilled employees. Our customers rely on our employees to bring technical innovation and creative thinking to their projects every day to collaboratively overcome their greatest technical challenges.
We develop, produce and market automation and machining systems that enable extremely precise and productive manufacturing processes.
Working in our state of art 80,000 square foot production facility in Denver you’ll enjoy an innovative world-class facility and atmosphere. And with connections to our other offices around the world, our global footprint means you’ll be learning from the best technical experts around the world, not just in Denver or the United States.
- Responsible for the electrical design of equipment during the design, assembly, and debug phases of any Denver projects
- Support company goals, values, and operating principles
- Must be able to collaborate with suppliers as requested by the supervisor
- Must be able to improve and harmonize electrical designer practices as requested by the Manager
- Participate in Project Design reviews
- Responsible for the successful design of assigned systems to meet the budget and time expectations as defined by the supervisor
- Release hardware in the ERP system and follow up on delivery dates as instructed by Supervisor
- Responsible for the creation of the electrical drawing package
- Responsible for assisting in generating the Electrical Engineering documentation package assigned to each customer project
- Responsible for the electrical schematics redlines
- Autocad experience with industrial electrical schematics (Knowledge of ACADE or Eplan Circuit Design experience
- Creation of a complete set of application-specific electrical schematics using base machine schematics.
- Assistance from the Lead designer and Controls engineer, using a detailed components list and SDS.
- Identify electrical symbols and what they are used for
- Understanding the difference between 480/208/120VAC/24VDC circuits.
- Identifying and understanding components from a component list, Mfg/Catalog. Power requirements, external wiring.
- Understanding of NEC / NFPA 79
- Panel layouts
- Understanding panels, and the difference between the outside panel and the inner mounting panel.
- Understanding component layouts, voltage separation, mounting for best wiring practices, and spacing requirements.
- Good Electrical knowledge (Electrical devices such as breakers, VFD, overload, input/output cards, ability to read schematics). Able to pick basic components and redline schematics.
- BS in Electrical Engineering degree or 5 years of relevant working experience
Location: Englewood, Colorado and does require on-site working conditions
Salary: $30-35 per hour Overtime paid and great benefits package
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies: recruiting, consulting and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!-https://www.
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips-