Product Marketing Manager
- San Diego, CA
- Full Time
- Product Management
Riderflex is posting this job on behalf of Xendee, any applicants will be sent directly to their team and are not part of the Riderflex recruitment process.
Xendee is a rapidly growing cleantech software company on a mission to drive the future of microgrid development. We are focused on developing and delivering the best-in-class intuitive microgrid decision support SaaS platform that will be a key enabler for the expansion of the commercial microgrid market.
Our mission is to give our customers the right tools to dramatically accelerate their microgrid development project timelines by providing robust technoeconomic evaluations early in the design process that also serve to ensure the bankability of those projects. We approach our mission with renowned technical leadership, a focus on customer service, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will help launch and grow Xendee products with our microgrid project development customers and industry partners. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for driving the success of our brand and business, by building and scaling Xendee’s subscriber marketing efforts. You will work on impactful cross-functional programs that accelerate sales, unlock revenue growth, increase demand for our product, and build awareness of the Xendee platform. Our challenge is to explain new and complex technology to the industry in a distilled way that our customers understand. The one commonality across Product Marketers at Xendee is an inherent curiosity about the microgrid revolution with a passion for telling the Xendee story.
Reporting to our Chief Business Officer, this role is based out of our San Diego office, but open to remote for the right candidate.
What you’d be working on:
- Lead post-product development marketing efforts
- Act as the “voice of the customer” and develop a deep understanding of their needs
- Collaborate on go-to-market strategy for new and existing product
- Align business value to product offerings and connect to market through messaging and positioning
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team
- Conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits
- Develop product pricing models, key messaging, and value proposition
- Create marketing programs that highlight the benefits of our products
- Develop and maintain sales tools that facilitate the sales process
- Create and execute marketing plans on our industry-leading SaaS product
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in product marketing, or digital marketing experience with highly technical products
- Customer obsession
- Ability to effectively work in a cross-functional environment and collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to be an independent contributor
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience working with sales and competitive analysis
- Proven track record of executing successful product launches.