VP of Operations (Label Manufacturing)
- Temecula, CA
- Full Time
Company: Pacific Barcode
Title: VP of Operations
Location: Temecula, CA
Reports to: General Manager/Owner
The ideal candidate is a hands-on, detail oriented operational leader, with strong and substantial Operations leadership experience. Would be a big plus to have a background in the labels industry!
The VP of Operations is responsible for the managing of the day to day operations including Lean Manufacturing, Customer Service, Planning/Scheduling, Quality, and Shipping/Receiving with the responsibility of all departmental systems and processes running at peak performance. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and proven success managing multiple departments toward maximum productivity. This position will work directly with the General Manager to ensure that all goals and milestones are met. The ultimate responsibility is increasing operational efficiency at Pacific Barcode.
- Management, Creation, and consistent improvement of all operational systems and processes
- ISO9001 Quality Standards
- Achieve operations KPI’s and goals set by management team
- Implement, maintain, and manage new ERP system
- Manage operation staff and build a successful team.
- Set, monitor, and assure all KPI’s, and goals for all operational team members.
- Reduce costs and improve operations efficiency.
- Assure on-time delivery
- Monitory supply chain and adjust where necessary.
- Manage US, and international operations.
As an integrator, the Operations manager will be responsible for the integration of the following departments and the training of those leads and supervisors:
- Customer Service
- Quality - Work with Quality Rep to maintain ISO 9001 Standards
- 3+ Years successful Operations management experience in fast paced manufacturing environment
- Proven expertise in organizational development and operations management, lean manufacturing principles, strategic and business planning methods, project planning and coordinating
- Metrics and Goal oriented
- Strong Project Management skills
- Able to lead and influence a diverse team during growth and change, while maintaining cooperation, motivation and cohesiveness in a lean environment
- Excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics
- Analytical and Process Oriented
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- High Quality Standards
- Excellent management and team building, motivational skills
- ERP and Other Operations Software Analytical Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan with up to 4% company match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
About Pacific Barcode
Pacific Barcode, Inc., a Label Solutions Provider, provides label printing systems, labels, and consumable supplies. We are a direct label manufacturer.
Our target markets are Medical Device Manufactures, Food, Consumer Goods Hardware, and large scale distribution.
Pacific Barcode Label Printing Solutions is located in the heart of the Temecula Valley. The Temecula Valley is known for its championship golf courses, a climate perfect for serene and beautiful hot-air ballooning adventures, and award-winning wineries nestled in 3,000 acres of picturesque wine country, but that's just the beginning. The community's mix of entertaining activities, great schools, shopping and parks make this an ideal area to live.
About Recruiting Firm Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado based, premier headhunter, RPO and employment agency; recruiting and searching the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips