- Murrieta, CA
- Full Time
Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client, National Business Investigations, to find their next President/Integrator!
Company: National Business Investigations
Industry: Investigative Services and Security
Location: Murrieta, CA
National Business Investigations is seeking a President/Integrator to lead, direct and inspire utilizing the company’s mission statement.
Are you an even tempered, logical, results driven manager that will provide organizational clarity to the leadership team and help the leadership team empower their direct reports to achieve their goals? Our client is looking for an even tempered, logical, results driven President/Integrator that is fiercely loyal and honest. If you are organized, able to handle multiple priorities, embrace developing processes, have relentless follow-up and are a great communicator, then we want to talk to you!
Primary Responsibilities and skills:
- Lead and direct the work of others
- Implement the company’s Mission Statement and SOP
- Be able to work well with a team as well as lead and inspire subordinates
- Communicate effectively and have excellent public speaking skills
- Implements actionable plans to hit KPIs and OKRs
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor’s in business, economics, finance, accounting, marketing, or a similar major/ Experience will be considered in place of degree
- 5 years prior management experience
- P&L responsibility and proven positive results
- Knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience as an Integrator utilizing the EOS/Traction philosophy
- Current or previous membership in Vistage
- An entrepreneurial background
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- National Business Investigations offers an exciting and fast paced culture
- 401(k) match up to 4% of salary
- Health insurance
- PTO for vacation, sick days, etc.
National Business Investigations, Inc (NBI), a family owned and operated, full-service investigations firm since 1967, focuses on corporate, legal, insurance and personal investigations. Clients engage NBI to perform investigations for Asset Discovery & Recovery, Witness Locates, Due Diligence, Business Intelligence, Pre-employment Screening and Complete Background Searches, Workers Compensation and General Liability Defense and Fraud, Theft, Title VII Workplace Investigations, Undercover Operations, Civil Litigation Support, Surveillance and Domestic Investigations throughout the US.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips