- San Diego, CA
- Full Time
- Product Management
Riderflex is posting this job on behalf of Xendee, any applicants will be sent directly to their team and are not part of the Riderflex recruitment process.
Xendee is a rapidly growing cleantech software company on a mission to drive the future of microgrid development. We are focused on developing and delivering the best-in-class intuitive microgrid decision support SaaS platform that will be a key enabler for the expansion of the commercial microgrid market.
Our mission is to give our customers the right tools to dramatically accelerate their microgrid development project timelines by providing robust technoeconomic evaluations early in the design process that also serve to ensure the bankability of those projects. We approach our mission with renowned technical leadership, a focus on customer service, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Our ideal candidate is a resourceful, motivated, and software-minded Product Manager who will help define, shape, and focus the talents of our web application teams working on Xendee’s microgrid modeling and optimization software platform. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment while working to deliver software products that advance Xendee’s vision to make a renewable energy-based world a reality. You will be working with other Product Managers to define Xendee’s biggest growth opportunities as well as identify improvements to our current tools that will directly lead to an improved experience for our customers.
Reporting to our Head of Product, you’ll work on both customer-facing and internal systems and services. This role is based out of our San Diego office, but open to remote for the right candidate.
What you’d be working on:
- Identify and fill product gaps with initiatives the grow subscribers, improve the customer experience with our platform, and strengthen our ability to support our customers
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience and contribute to Xendee’s product strategy
- Collect, prioritize, and transform requirements and feature requests into product specifications
- Prioritize, define, and refine deliverables based on business and customer impact
- Coordinate with stakeholders and project teams to deliver timely product solutions that map to company strategy and priorities
- Analyze product and customer experience data to inform product and business decisions
- Document and organize new features into product release documents to be used internally and externally
- Contribute to technical product roadmap and work with teams to surface and prioritize key features and capabilities
- Possess an excellent ability to think innovatively to create incredible user experiences in designing and operating microgrids for residential customers
- Technical degree (MS/BS) in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline preferred
- 3+ years demonstrated experience as a product manager, ideally for a software company
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to confidently present analysis, strategy and recommendations to leadership and cross functional teams
- Ability to build consensus around a solution in the face of varying opinions
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with an ability to manage multiple, ongoing initiatives
- Experience bringing a new product to market and/or successfully managing existing product lines preferred