Operations Healthcare Manager
Title: Operations Healthcare Manager
Location: Open at this moment
Reports to: VP of Healthcare Operations
Direct reports: No direct reports
Type: Full-Time, W2, Salaried with a competitive benefits package
They are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented, organized, and driven Healthcare Operations Manager to work with external partners and internal teams to successfully create and implement a new national virtual practice. This will be a large telehealth-based wellness practice and requires an ideal candidate who is familiar with and has practiced successfully within this space. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar large-scale virtual wellness practice and have a strong aptitude for technology. This position will manage a dedicated team out of the Middletown, CT
What You’ll Do:
Initially, the Healthcare Operations Manager will serve as a project manager to launch this new healthcare solution with an external partner. Once launched, the Operations Manager is responsible for the operational performance, quality, regulatory compliance, and service environment of this telehealth practice. The Operations Manager manages the Intake Team and works together with the Medical Director to ensure patients receive the best treatment in a timely manner. The Operations Manager is responsible for strategic planning, compliance with PursueCare Policies & Procedures and Partner expectations, timesheets, evaluations, personnel management, and administrative projects/improvements. All of this is completed in a virtual setting using multiple applications/platforms.
Specific hands-on and mission-critical initiatives may include:
- Manage the implementation, national growth, and maintenance of long-term operations of an episodic virtual wellness practice.
- Full oversight of daily operations of a large episodic virtual practice.
- Development and maintenance of scheduling logistics for clinical and support staff in an office setting.
- Onboarding staff to support this national endeavor. Onboarding requires working with multiple departments (Recruiting, HR, enrollment/credentialing, Clinical, IT, and Training) to achieve a smooth and successful new hire experience in a fast-paced virtual environment.
- Document all processes for clinical and non-clinical staff to successfully navigate operations and tech tools.
- Use data to create and measure KPIs, make informed business decisions, and drive growth and productivity.
- Manage supply/demand of patients and staff to ensure resources are in place when patients need them. This may include working with outside staffing agencies.
- Maintain a patient-focused sensibility that drives best practices.
- Ability to provide technical support to staff who are working remotely.
- Work with Medical Director to ensure smooth clinical operations and efficient hand-off from intake to clinical team.
- Overall accountability and oversight of the operational elements of the Wellness Program. This includes operational performance, timely & accurate documentation by operations staff, service excellence, and staff performance management.
- Engage appropriate teams/stakeholders to review and address performance.
- Proactively address /escalate any reported concerns with all aspects of the PursueCare experience.
- Daily communication to operations & clinical teams outlining new issues/concerns and detailing progress/recommendations on existing projects and process improvement initiatives.
We’re Looking For:
- Experience in a comparable role at a large ambulatory/episodic virtual practice
- A data-driven approach to management and decision-making Experience managing the scheduling of clinicians and support staff in a remote environment while ensuring supply/demand balance was maintained
- A demonstrated comfort with technology.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Project management experience, especially in the virtual healthcare space
- Excellent and thoughtful verbal and written communication skills
- Work style, pace, and drive to make things happen, with a bias for initiating and driving positive results
- Belief that healthcare reform begins with innovation aimed at making people's lives better
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
Work is performed primarily in a traditional on-site clinical setting, pharmacy, or clinic, where the
the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and demonstrate manual dexterity.
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PursueCare offers an extremely competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits package, and work-from-home/remote opportunities for certain positions. PursueCare offers full-time employees unlimited paid time off to allow our team members to properly recharge, competitive salaries, bonus opportunities, equity opportunities, and affordable health coverage with company contributions. PursueCare is headquartered in Middletown, CT which is coincidentally right smack in the middle of Connecticut. They pledge to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PursueCare is a startup, technology-enabled healthcare management services organization that is addressing the opioid epidemic with an intelligent, convenient, and stigma-free telehealth treatment platform that creates a better experience and outcomes for healthcare providers and patients alike. As traditional opioid addiction treatment models have failed to provide enough access and lasting outcomes for patients, states continue to push for innovative solutions to serve the overwhelming need, particularly across rural and underserved areas. Our vision is to improve access to opioid addiction care and promote better patient engagement/outcomes by providing convenient, private, and stigma-free telemedicine services through a virtual network of on-demand prescribing physicians, addiction counselors, and clinics, as well as other recovery resources and dedicated addiction pharmacy services, right through a browser or smartphone app.
PursueCare’s platform offers telehealth video conferencing, marketing, care coordination, billing, HER, reporting, partnerships with referral sources for patients in need of recovery intervention, and ancillary services to addiction treatment practitioners and clinics. We offer greater access and engagement with private, stigma-free, medication-assisted treatment (“MAT”) programs and evidence-based protocols, increasing the likelihood that practitioners will be able to treat more patients, more consistently, with better outcomes.
Steve Urban, CEO of Riderflex’s interview with Nick Mercadante, CEO, and Co-Founder of PursueCare
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!-https://www.
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips-