Technical Account Manager
Title: Remote Technical Account Manager
Location: New York
What you'll do:
- Serve as the customers' trusted technical advisors by providing technical expertise on the mParticle platform and sharing technical best practices to help customers achieve their business goals
- Own customers' evolving technical roadmap for the mParticle platform to ensure account's technical health and success
- Evangelize, educate and support customers on data driven use cases and their execution.
- Collaborate across mParticle product, engineering, sales, and client services functions in orchestrating solutions to customers' use cases.
- Contribute to Quarterly Business Reviews with key clients
- Author content for the mParticle Customer Knowledge Base and Blog including feature guides and best practices.
- Travel approximately 25%.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 4 year undergraduate degree.
- 3-5 years client-facing experience as a Technical Account Manager or in technical solutions implementation or technology consulting roles.
- Saas experience
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience collaborating with business and technology stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- General knowledge of various digital marketing tools: analytics, attribution, ad serving, DMPs, push, social media.
- General knowledge of data driven marketing practices: audiences, retargeting, exclusions etc.
- Mobile marketing and technology experience is a huge plus particularly deploying and supporting mobile SDKs and performing and supporting customer data integrations.
What’s in it for you:
- 100% company paid health care (medical, dental, vision) for employees enrolled in their baseline plan with affordable cost sharing options for your dependents. mParticle will make certain you’re protected, have the options you need for care, and that it’s affordable for all.
- If you’re enrolled in their high deductible plan, they fully cover your deductible through annual Health Savings Account contributions which are yours to keep. This is for both individuals and for those with dependents.
- A truly flexible work environment with unlimited vacation, 11 paid company holidays, and quarterly mental health reboot days. This also includes a hybrid work model that provides you the opportunity to design your work in ways that support you and your family.
- Free mental health coverage through partnerships with BetterHelp which provides you and your dependents with unlimited counseling sessions - all at no cost to you.
- An ownership culture where everyone receives stock options and can fully participate in mParticle’s success.
- Parental leave for maternity (12 paid weeks) and paternity (6 paid weeks) and real encouragement to take that time to bond as a family.
- Generous wellness programs, learning and development opportunities, pet insurance for our furry family members, and so much more!
- mParticle embraces the differences that make people unique. They are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect and celebrates an array of backgrounds and perspectives.
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work three years in a row and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 200+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
The pay range for this role is $127,000 to $145,000 for Colorado candidates and pay will be commensurate with experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!-https://www.
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips-